Saturday, September 13, 2008

tEaCHinG 103: tHe eVeNt....tHe tALks....


Busy...Busy...Busy....Truly I was, causing my posting more delays from the very moment I could think of something interesting and could decide of writing for updates on a daily basis. So what were the events???

It's been week when i had my comeback back home after the phobia-like effect caused by the rebels after that controversial MOA. The fear was to take the ride to a bus and the rebel would attack or bomb it considering the history of attack that happened in here. Thank god I got home safe and unharmed.

Another cause of delay was the school event that was held, the Acquaintance Party. Special? I would say it was considering me as a newbie in the vicinity. Excitement? Yes I had somehow afterall it was not only student socialization. It includes as teachers, specially us singles. lol. To add to that was our number, our presentation. Yup! I "Step Up" and "Take the Lead" on the Dance floor. I remember the last time I did it was during my last year on College on our Intramural. I really love dancing ever since specially pop or hiphop since I used to dance folk type before...eewww!!!...joke!!..Of course folk dances are classical and it's for the love of the country.

So, I definitely had my best and promise to dance more. I remember how I cheered my teachers before everytime they are to perform on stage. And that was a bit weird cause my students were excited for me. Why is it like that?

After the program was a dance for all, though not a party-like one. I'm not actually used to dancing under the shimmering and glimmering lights. Never had tried it for once in a bar or in a barrio fiesta during May so that was my very first. My dance was with the group of us teachers and there were times with some students. And that was it, I dance with some lights overhead.

Going back to my comeback back home, that was month after I had it, a news, as it is always, surprised me. My 17 year old cousin is getting married. Would you believe that? I was totally shocked. I wasn't able to talk to her as she kept on avoiding so I left it to the elders. She actually lived with my grandparents that also caused a crack to my heart. How can she get into such decision without considering them, her very parents after the death of her mother and having her stepmother. Nevertheless, still hope she'll change her mind.

With regard to talks,,,hmmm...there's a lot of topic to tackle actually. But I'm busy again, so i'll have it this short.

No comments: