Saturday, May 10, 2008

bEtRayaL...


Three weeks had passed when a cold war began inside me. It keeps on haunting me for the passed days as i can't convince myself it happened. Until now, my mind is wrangling whether to accept or reject the truth and do what's right or not right but for good.
I'm a quiet type of person. I don't speak up everytime i have heartaches and problems. And with that, i can't see myself in a confrontation to initiate by me. It's actually the reason why i come up with this blog account and sad to say, I'll have my start with a a sad tale.
As i have said, it was 3 weeks before today when i discovered something not right. I wont tell name/s since i still consider the person/s part of me. We are enjoying ourselves for almost 6months together. We talk alot about life, family, dreams and experiences including the moments we had together with our friends. Though there are times we felt bored with what we are doing, we still manage to laugh in a day. And there are times we hate what we are doing, we still manage to perform our task. For 6months, i got to know more of the person/s.
Then that day came, when i noticed something suspicious. A big amount is missing. So i did the checking. I double check and triple check cause i don't want to accept the truth that an amount is being corrupted. But at the end, i found myself slowly killing by the small bite of reality.
Then thoughts signal me. Confusions and doubts fit in. Was all part of the game? A brilliant deception where i got caught and trapped?Was everything fake and was i not treated more than a somebody?The questions keep rattling inside and i can;t help myself.
I can't make my move that took me 2 weeks to ask. I waited as i considered that it might be replaced and paid on our pay-day but it was not. I was then furious but still managed to calm myself. i became more quiet and was trying to show my anger. But i was neglected. So i raised my questions and announced my resignation. But it seems nothing, with no clear answer at all.
The third week, i continue to be quiet and furious deep inside. I can't continue to be this way. I'm killing myself for a possible heart problem or mental break down. So i asked a good friend an advise what to do just last Friday. And what to expect, i was advised to speak up to peel off the pain and everything. And i said i will.
I am supposed to do it today but the person/s did not come. So I'll have it tomorrow to ease up the burden in me and clear things up before i leave. Goodluck!

Lesson: "Never give your full trust to persons you don't know and more to whom you know as they know u and how to betray you in silence. "

"Nevertheless, learn how to trust and you, given that trust, should value it."

1 comment:

untamed_heart_mela said...

as the cliche goes, " your bestfriend is your worst enemy" because they know you too well...